GSS Travel Funds
GSS provides travel funding assistance to graduate students who present their research at conferences, meetings, symposia and similar professional or academic gatherings. The funds are provided by the Graduate College and allocated by the Travel Funds Committee to deserving applications at multiple deadlines throughout each fiscal year. GSS Travel Funds are awarded for travel to both domestic and international conferences.
The remaining GSS Travel Funds deadlines for conferences that take place in 2013 fiscal year (July 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013) are:
11:59pm, Thursday, July 19, 2012 (this is in the 2012-2013 fiscal year)
- 11:59pm, Thursday, September 13, 2012
- 11:59pm, Thursday, November 8, 2012
- 11:59pm, Thursday, January 24, 2013
- 11:59pm, Thursday, March 28, 2013
- 11:59pm, Thursday, May 23, 2013
- 11: 59pm, Thursday July 18, 2013 (this is in the new [2013-2014] fiscal year)
GSS Travel Funds are submitted and processed strictly electronically via the GSS Electronic Travel Funding Application. Please read the instructions before submitting your application. The application opens one month before each deadline.
If you have any additional questions about GSS Travel Funds, please contact the committee chair(s).