GSS Travel Funds
GSS provides travel funding assistance to graduate students who present their research at conferences, meetings, symposia and similar professional or academic gatherings. The funds are provided by the Graduate College and allocated by the Travel Funds Committee to deserving applications at multiple deadlines throughout each fiscal year. GSS Travel Funds are awarded for travel to both domestic and international conferences.
The remaining GSS Travel Funds deadlines for conferences that take place in 2013-2014 fiscal year (July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014) are:
- 11:59pm, Thursday July 18, 2013
- 11:59pm, Thursday, September 12, 2013
- 11:59pm, Thursday, November 7, 2013
- 11:59pm, Thursday, January 23, 2014
- 11:59pm, Thursday, March 27, 2014
- 11:59pm, Thursday, May 22, 2014
- 11: 59pm, Thursday July 17, 2014 (this is in the new [2014-2015] fiscal year)
The application opens one month before the deadline.
GSS Travel Funds are submitted and processed strictly electronically via the GSS Electronic Travel Funding Application. Please read the instructions before submitting your application. The application opens one month before each deadline.
If you have any additional questions about GSS Travel Funds, please contact the committee chair(s).